[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4744: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4746: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4747: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4748: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
NTHUSIM • View topic - DX9 and nVidia 3D vision Solution..

DX9 and nVidia 3D vision Solution..

How to optimize games for NTHUSIM products.

Postby The_Nephilim » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:33 am

Hi All,,

I am a big F4 BMS sim fan but since it did not work with 3D vision for a while now I have not been playing it much, it just is not the same without the 3D..

Well I play another game STar Wars The Old Repbublic and I thought it was a DX11 game turns out it is a DX9 game and you may ask what does that have to do with F4 BMS..
Well funny thing is that SWTOR only works in 3D with Window Borderless mode.. So I had a thought if SWTOR works in Window mode maybe F4 will too.. Well I just ran F4 BMS in Window mode and it looked like Stereo kicked in..

I will need to load the stick and Traxck IR to be sure so I can make some adjustments but this is mainly for Brad to se, Hopefully there might be a connection as to why DX9 games are not working in Fullscreen with 3D vision but kick in when running in Window mode.,.

So hopefully this will get fixed soon but at least this might be a workaround for some..
The_Nephilim

Postby The_Nephilim » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:03 pm

I am having issues with 3D vision and F4 BMS now for some weird reason..I had it working in Windowed mode but now nothing..
The_Nephilim

Postby The_Nephilim » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:53 pm

OK this is what worked to get F4 in 3D. I assigned a different Profile to the F4.exe.. I used The Ball which is a DX9 game and assigning this profile made 3D kick in..

I have the latest drivers 376.33 and 3D still works.. If you don't know how to assign an EXE to a Profile here is a guide:

http://helixmod.blogspot.com/2013/03/ho ... e-and.html
The_Nephilim

Postby The_Nephilim » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:39 am

Hey Brad,

I recently installed FSX and I am having the same issues with S3D Not kicking in while in Fullscreen mode. Now I could use Windows mode but there is not Borderless mode while doing that..

I was wondering if there is any word on getting this fixed ?? I had written about this in the past but never got an updates on this particular issue, I would appreciate any new info about this matter..
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:16 am

There is a borderless window mode that can be forced through the use of the Nthusim Tools preferences. I've not tried it lately, but it's been in since 2010 I think. I believe the applications that it applies that preference to can be modified via profiles.ini file text editing. In particular I believe the particular setting is the cropWindows setting. This can be added to any of the applications defined in the profiles.ini. The syntax can be seen with the sample applications in the file. Add/remove application preferences as needed via editing profiles.ini.

To get down to the bare metal of Nthusim settings, both profiles.ini and default.ntb can be directly edited as needed. Profiles.ini is pretty much static, but directly editing default.ntb might have random issues depending on when the edits are done. I've experimented with things like manually editing the amount of channels Nthusim uses to something like 4 or 5 and also done things like manually edited the edge blend gamma and blacklevel preferences. Gamma and blacklevel edits seems to work, but changing the channels to 4 or 5 the logic of Nthusim gets a bit confused. So editing default.ntb YMMV. Profiles.ini is a lot safer to edit than default.ntb is. Remember to make a backup of both files before experimenting.
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:27 am

Well I was mostly wanting nthusim to get fixed so I can just run dx9 games in fullscreen and have 3D work.. I did try the cropwindows feature it did not work :(
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:04 am

BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:01 am

The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:19 pm

Was looking at the borderless windowed mode as a temporary solution. Turn around time on programming fixes has been slow in the last year. Hoping the ImmersaView/Plexsys merger alleviates that a bit.
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:04 am

Yes I appreciate the help and I too am looking for temp solutions but I just thought I would mention this as being a problem and was really looking for an update on the issue as to what nThusim was doing about the problem..

I noted it sometime ago just did not want it to be forgotten so basically just a friendly reminder ;)
The_Nephilim

Return to Game Settings