Final Fantasy XIV Warp shifting??

How to optimize games for NTHUSIM products.

Postby The_Nephilim » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:34 pm

Hi Brad,

I have a bit off topic question to ask of you, what are you going to do with your Optoma GT720 Projectors if you still have them,.. I am looking for 2 720P PRojectors and I think you had 3?? IF you still have them would you be interested in selling them to me??
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:45 pm

One the DLP engine is failing with pixels dieing and the other two have the foggy melting lens issue. I have a replacement lens kit for one but not the second one. All three have issues. I used them through three different bulb sets, so they're pretty well used up. I do still have them though. They're actually 800p, not 720p. I suppose you could use them as 720p though. The main reason why I've not gotten rid of them is that they work with my 3d Vision Kits. If I went 800p again I'd go ZW212ST, not any of the GT7X0 variants though.
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:28 am

Well I did find out some real good info with 3D Vision.. Alto they do not make any more 3D certified Projectors apparently we get a workaround all you need is the emitter and a pair od 3D DLP Link Glasses plus a 3d Projector..

Now do not get the Home theater Projectors but the PC Ready 3D Ones.. You just do as before keep the emitter plugged and set the projector to use the DLP Link Glasses and voila 3D with a new projector and in 3D..

So the projector I think needs to be capable of Frame Sequential @ 120Hz.. most of the PC ready ones do but read the manual specifications to be sure.. I am, looking at the BenQ w526 I think they are..

Either that or the Acer 5380BH.. This is good news for me so I can get rid of my aging Projectors.. if anybody has any questions Please feel free to ask.. I will try and answer or get an answer..
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:41 pm

Will be interesting to see how things work. It'll work with one projector, but I have my doubts about everything properly syncing up with all 3 at once. Would be good to do some experimenting.
BHawthorne

Previous

Return to Game Settings