[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4744: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4746: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4747: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4748: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
NTHUSIM • View topic - Signal Processing Breaks my Warping..

Signal Processing Breaks my Warping..

Your projector questions can be answered here.

Postby BHawthorne » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:20 am

BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:29 am

So you want me to switch the to outer projectors and then what?? you want me to switch which port it is connected to in the video card??

But before I go and do that I think I figured out what is going on based on how you said nthusim maintains its warp.. ED is going into a single screen resolution after you start the game from the launcher.. once the game starts the Triplescreen mode kicks in.. I then can alt + tab to desktop and correct the warp there and go back ingame and it usually fixes it fine..

IF you still want me to swtich the Projectors ok just let me know what else you would like me to do..
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:57 pm

No idea. I'm just forwarding what the software engineer sent as far as message.

Makes sense about the resolution issue though. If Elite Dangerous changes resolution at the main menu that might trigger things. It does point to a weakness in Nthusim in an inability to accommodate different resolutions dynamically. I'm going to suggest Nthusim get a feature update where it more gracefully handles resolution changes.
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:08 pm

Well since I know the cause now and I would believe it would behave the same way.. I am thinking that guy was trying to see if it was maybe the porojector itself faulty but I don't think that is the cause..

I do have this happen on some other games like DCSW and when I alt + tab to goto close task manager sometimes all the monitors reset with the signal processing.. but I am better able to control when the warp breaks to getting back to a normal warp now..

It took some time to figure out but I can reliably get the warp corrected almost 100% besides the far left screen because If I go there with the mouse cursur it just reverts back to where it was before I fixed it and then ingame it is broke again..

it is a bit of a hassle so I look forward to when you get that feature implemented..

Thnx again Brad'
The_Nephilim

Previous

Return to NTHUSIM Standard & Plus -- Projectors