[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4744: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4746: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4747: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4748: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
NTHUSIM • View topic - LOTRO Not Warping??

LOTRO Not Warping??

How to optimize games for NTHUSIM products.

Postby The_Nephilim » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:55 pm

Well good news Brad, It seems 5.4 fixed the trouble with LOTRO and nthusim not warping.. Also I can not have the software for TrackIR Running while I run LOTRO or it will not start.. but I can keep the trackIR Plugged in now with 5.4 so all is good.. thnx
The_Nephilim

Postby The_Nephilim » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:04 pm

The_Nephilim

Postby The_Nephilim » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:00 pm

I went ahead and uninstalled 5.4 and reinstalled 5.3 I was able to get the game woring and I restarted the game and it was not warping again..I tried rebooting and plugging back in the tracker but nothing is working after I get it working the first time when I coma back into game after restarting the game the warp is broke.. this is very strange as it works then it does not..
The_Nephilim

Postby The_Nephilim » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:04 am

The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:48 pm

Looks like Raptr is definitely doing something bad in the log. I don't recall but look in the settings for Raptr and turn off the in-game overlay setting. Also saw a random Internet Explorer error in the log. Not understanding that one yet, because it looks like it's working 80% of hte time according to the log, but hit a single string of incompatibility while doing something.
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:13 pm

Well it appears to have been Rptr again.. I had the overlay off but ingame notifications where causing it as that is part of the overlay.. I turned off the ingame notifications and LOTRO works perfect now.. thnx again.. I have to remember this next time I also need to along with the overlay turn off ingame notifications
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:27 am

Hrrrm, I'm curious if the stand alone Raptr behaves the same as the Radeon installer version.
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:19 am

Well probally the same. I went into where the overlay was and when I unchecked that the ingame notifications that was checked greyed out so I assumed it was off as well but it was not.. I had to check the overlay and then uncheck the 2 ingame notification boxes and then turn off overlay to turn them off completely..

Even if rptr was not running it caused problems..
The_Nephilim

Previous

Return to Game Settings