[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
NTHUSIM • View topic - Signal Processing Breaks my Warping..

Signal Processing Breaks my Warping..

Your projector questions can be answered here.

Postby BHawthorne » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:03 pm

While I'm also thinking about it, Ed is working on WDDM 2.0 and DX12 right now. He's also looking into 2 bugs. The DX9 3D Vision bug where only the left eye is rendered and the DX7-8 bug where the edge blend gradient doesn't work.
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:47 pm

yes it only happens with the 1 projector.. the Blue dialouge box says "Signal Processing Please wait".. I checked the settings and they all look the same settings wise..

I would love to get the DX9 3D Vision bug where it only shows the left image fixed.. I play F4 BMS and that is a great sim but since it has not been working I have not gotten much time in the F16..
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:06 pm

Which Acer projectors are you using? I'll download the manual and check the menu settings for suspect options. To me it looks like it's either auto-keystoning or something to do with default aspect ratio settings.
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:31 pm

I am using the Acer X1261P. I did check the settings but will do that again to be safe.. I cant think of what would cause this especially since it only happens to the 1 projector really weird..
The_Nephilim

Postby The_Nephilim » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:18 pm

Well been messing round nd still not gotten it to stop the signal processing it does.. I did find a workaround I get into the game and I alt + tab out to desktop I go into the nThusim Configuration setup and set the left screen so it is corrected and save it. now when I go back into the game 9/10 times it is corrected so the file I saved next time I just load that after I get into the game after ALT = Tab out and it works almost perfect all the time..

This happens in most games and DCS I am sometimes not able to correct it.. I will experiment some more but I was wondering if you read the manual yet Brad, as I read nothing that could cause it or seen what cvould cause it to run the signbal processing like it does on the left proj. ?? ;)
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:22 am

It would be helpful for a video of the projector walking through the steps of it initially being calibrated then the steps that happen where it goes out of calibration and what you do to get it back. Visually, that would be something that would let the software engineers know something is up and when it happens. I'll link the video to them.
BHawthorne

Postby BHawthorne » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:37 am

Just saw the new TESO thieves DLC is out now. I'll be testing TESO again since that'll give me an excuse to try out the new DLC content on my rogue type character.
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:44 pm

Brad, here is the video it is hard to see when it breaks but I narrated a bit in when it happened so hopefully they get the idea;

The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:04 am

Thanks, the video helps a lot. I'm a bit confused why only one of the projectors is effected but not any of the others. Is that particular projector using a DP to HDMI adapter? I'll send a link of the video to Alex and see if he has any insight.

-Brad
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:32 pm

WEll that is the thing that has confused me too ;) I do have 2 DP to VGA and 1 DVI to VGA ACtive adapters?? any insight would help a lot.. maybe I should try all 3 DP to VGA Adapters??
The_Nephilim

PreviousNext

Return to NTHUSIM Standard & Plus -- Projectors