[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4744: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4746: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4747: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4748: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
NTHUSIM • View topic - Nephilims Virtual Simulator..

Nephilims Virtual Simulator..

Document the build progress for your screen or computer setup.

Postby The_Nephilim » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:10 am

OK Great I really would appreciate it so we can get this fixed.. I really like nThusim it is the best configure wise and setup is a breeze..
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:24 am

Ok, have Nthusim 4.0.226, Nvidia 361.43 installed and 3d vision discoverer running.

Initial test was using the Test Stereoscopic 3D in the Nvidia control panel. The immediate thing I see is that the blending ramp is not applied, but the overlap offset is working. So it's partially working. Not totally broken. that should give Immersaview a good idea where the fault is.
BHawthorne

Postby BHawthorne » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:36 am

Ok, testing against different pipeline version right now.

Initial random thought. Why did Nvidia make the nvsttest.exe use the DX8 32bit pipeline? Odd....
BHawthorne

Postby BHawthorne » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:46 am

Compiling a quick Google spreadsheet on testing for Nthusim 4.0.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:46 am

OK so you are saying 3D workswhen you tested it in the games listed in the spreadsheet?? IF it is why is it not working on my system??
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:56 am

I'm testing it with the 3d vision discoverer setting. The method I'm using is to first launch the game without nthusim running to make sure it even works at all with 3d vision. If it doesn't I label it N/A. If it does, I then run nthusim then launch the game again to see how it behaves. I'm not evaluating the quality of how the game runs with 3d vision, only that if it does or not. Many titles I've tried seem to not be 3D vision enabled. Some are Nvidia driver bugged. 2 so far I can specifically attribute to Nthusim breaking the S3D rendering. I'm testing against more than just 3D Vision use. I'm testing the other things on the table too.

You're patched to the most current Windows Updates? Nthusim 4.0.226? Nvidia 361.43? In Nvidia Experience shield > gamestream > allow this pc to stream games is unchecked?
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:11 am

Well I just ran the 3D Test and it worked there and tested Elite Dangerous and voila the 3D worked fine.. I am unsure why it was not working before but it seems to be working again..

I think it might have been Rptr I am unsure I will see with further testing but at least it is working again.. if you need me to do any testing with any games let me know..

Thnx again Brad..
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:37 am

It probably is Raptr. Raptr has an overlay setting. Make sure it's disabled. Anything like a chat overlay or a streaming injection mode doesn't play well with any warp software. We fixed the overlay issue with Steam, but a lot of other utilities still conflict.

Could always use help validating game titles. I'll probably extend out that spreadsheet a lot more and just make that readable by the public to refer against for compatibility. The more titles on that spreadsheet, the better informed customers will be on things.
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:25 pm

when you get a chance can you test F4 BMS 4.33. the 3D is not working for me :(

EDIT: I am also having issues with DCS 2.0 Alpha.. as you may know you need to hit the alt + Enter to get the game in Fullscreen mode which kicks in the S3D but then the warp breaks?? I am unsure what to do I am going to test DCSW 1.5 Beta..

neither work..
The_Nephilim

Postby The_Nephilim » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm

The_Nephilim

PreviousNext

Return to Project Build Logs