[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4744: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4746: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4747: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4748: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
NTHUSIM • View topic - Nephilims Virtual Simulator..

Nephilims Virtual Simulator..

Document the build progress for your screen or computer setup.

Postby The_Nephilim » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:07 pm

The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:23 am

I've been eyeing DXRacer and Obutto seats recently but can't justify the cost on that kind of stuff. I have a seat sitting around that I could use for a similar project. I'm not liking the current chair setup I'm using. It's uncomfortable with the HOTAS. I'm wanting to work up a base design to mount my Warthog , Saitek pedals and the seat to comfortably use the controllers. Maybe put some fixed caster wheels on the bottom of the base so I can move it around easily.
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:00 am

The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:32 pm

Looks like it works. I'm pondering fixed base with my setup. Rudder pedals scooting around gives me nerd rage. :D
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:35 am

yes that will work as well.. I did have a slight problem with my one projector seems the bulb dimmed real bad I took it out and not sure what caused it but there was some markings on the lens that could have caused the shadows or darkness.. I put in my backup bulb and voila it is bright as the other 2.. looks good too now.. I was thinking the lens was going but I just changed the lens on that Projecotr..
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:39 pm

I have TESO now, so I can test against it to see how things work. Hopefully I'll know more on that end of things in the next few days. Currently playing a rogue type stealing everything not bolted down in the game LOL.
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:05 pm

Hey Brad,

I was wondering if any testing has been going on with nThusim to see if S3D Works on your systems?? I know it does not work on mine for some weird reason.. I had it working for a while but then it stopped working??
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:44 am

BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:00 am

Hi Brad you can use Discover mode to test. I did mention before but perhaps you forgot ;) You don't even need the glasses as long as the view shows red and blue in a double image it does work and that is the same as if I had the shutters working same thing but red and blue for those who do not have a 3D Monitor..

I would really appreciate to find out if it is my system or something with nThusim and NVidia drivers??
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:02 am

Will check in the next day or so.
BHawthorne

PreviousNext

Return to Project Build Logs