[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4744: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4746: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4747: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4748: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
NTHUSIM • View topic - SWTOR Issues??

SWTOR Issues??

How to optimize games for NTHUSIM products.

Postby The_Nephilim » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:18 am

The_Nephilim

Postby The_Nephilim » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:52 am

The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:18 pm

BHawthorne

Postby BHawthorne » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:22 pm

The profiles.ini has a lot of hidden options in there that are handy. This file is what will end up being what we'll update a lot in the future to ensure specific games work correctly if they require some exception setting to work. It'll be great once we have a user interface for the profile settings. I'm leaning towards an interface like Nvidia does with their profiles within the Nvidia control panel but within Nthusim.
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:21 pm

I did disable desktop warping and the Warp worked right.. so I found the ini file and entered this:

[swtor.exe]
dwm_warp_policy=3

[launcher.exe]
dwm_warp_policy=3

but when I saved the file and started SWTOR.exe the warp was the same, broke.. I am wondering what I did wrong?? for now I can just disable desktop warping..
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:49 pm

Probably have to exit out of Nthusim then relaunch it in order for it to read the profiles.ini updated. Sometimes the exe file the game uses isn't always readily apparent. Might have to look in task manager to make sure what exe is being used by the game when you're logged in and in game. The syntax you used in your additions looks ok. Not thinking it's a syntax issue.

The dwm_warp_policy=3 profile additions fixes a bunch of applications. I use it also on things like Chrome, Steam and Photoshop.
BHawthorne

Postby BHawthorne » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:16 pm

BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:14 pm

Well that was the wrong syntax I found out what it is and it worked fine:

[swtor.exe *32]
dwm_warp_policy=3

I will try this with Falcon 4 BMS as the main menu gets weird sometimes..
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:08 am

BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:18 am

Well I had Rise of Flight do similar I put in the correct exe and volia it worked no problems.. I am not getting F4 BMS to work tho.. I thought I had it one time but I did not have nThusim running..

I tried turning off Desktop warp and ingame F4 Menu still looked warped so I don't think this trick will work with F4.. :(
The_Nephilim

Next

Return to Game Settings