[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4744: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4746: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4747: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4748: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
NTHUSIM • View topic - Windows 7 Desktop wrapping

Windows 7 Desktop wrapping

How to optimize games for NTHUSIM products.

Postby christoph2410 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:14 pm

Could you send me a beta Version 4.x ? Is there a possibility to Change the overlapping (more than 15%)?
Thanks

Chris
christoph2410

Postby BHawthorne » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:32 pm

The change in blend area size is on the 4.X features request list. We're locked down on 4.0 feature set because we're so close to release. The features not implemented in 4.0 will be reviewed for 4.1 though. The target goals for 4.0 are Windows 7 and 8.1 desktop pre-warp and to ensure FSX, P3D, X-Plane and Assetto Corsa all work right with current AMD and Nvidia drivers.

4.0.217 has some issues on the Nvidia side. I could send you a copy of it for testing. It won't be fully released until we isolate out the current issues.
BHawthorne

Postby skywalker » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:49 am

Hi again,

I have been away for a while.
Would you please send me the file

Best regards.
J.M.
skywalker

Postby BHawthorne » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:38 pm

Reviewing my email send box it shows it was sent to you on October 12th. My guess is it filtered it into your spam folder. October 12th is the same day you asked for it to be sent, so I'm not sure what to tell you about waiting.
BHawthorne

Postby matnor » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:50 am

Just wanted to provide some feedback to you guys.

- I'm always satisfied with the customer service I get here.
- I'm really glad I could try the 4.x beta! IT helped alot to get pre-warp in Windows 8.1. Thanks alot!

One thing that I have experienced with 4.x and Prepar3d is that I sometimes have to start Prepar 3d and THEN start NTHUSIM. If I don't do it in this order the warping is not applied. But I'm not sure if this relates to the small hack of "Prepp3D Views" which I also installed some time ago. It seems to be playing with shaders and I don't know if it messes up the shader cache of the AMD card or so?
matnor

Postby BHawthorne » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:11 pm

Ed and I are in communication over getting P3D sorted out. I'm going to video a few of the issues with my Gopro Hero camera and send him the links. Andy is anxious to get 4.0 live, but we need to nail down issues with FSX, P3D, X-Plane and Assetto Corsa and make sure they're 100% ok before I want 4.0 live. Those are all the titles that people have been giving input on over the last year in detail.

-Brad
BHawthorne

Postby matnor » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:26 pm

I agree that you should fix known bugs. But if I had to choose between 3.4 and 4.x I would go with 4.x in its current state!
matnor

Postby BHawthorne » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:38 am

BHawthorne

Previous

Return to Game Settings