[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4744: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4746: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4747: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4748: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
NTHUSIM • View topic - 2013 Gaming Screen Build

2013 Gaming Screen Build

Document the build progress for your screen or computer setup.

Postby BHawthorne » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:23 pm

I have the screen at the AVSIM Fancon May 3-5 in the Nthusim booth so expect flight sim videos and pics soon. I have internet at the booth so I'm pondering live streaming the booth but not too sure the best way to go about that yet. :)
BHawthorne

Postby Terrydew » Thu May 02, 2013 6:12 am

Happy Birthday!
Terrydew

Postby BHawthorne » Thu May 02, 2013 7:30 am

BHawthorne

Postby BHawthorne » Mon May 06, 2013 2:58 pm

Pics of the screen in action at AVSIM Fancon 2013:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=48

I'll take a few days to decompress from the event and get back to working on YouTube video content. Anyone have any particular games in mind that you'd like for me to show? :)
BHawthorne

Postby Terrydew » Tue May 07, 2013 7:29 am

Aces High
Terrydew

Postby BHawthorne » Sun May 12, 2013 8:07 am

Cool, I'll try out Aces High once I get my screen assembled again in the next few days.

Trying to decide which room to put it back together in -- the room I was using earlier in the thread or the basement where my old 2010 build was. The basement might make more sense with Summer coming up. It's reasonably cool in the basement and those projectors put out a bit of heat with their wattage. I was looking through my YouTube channel the other day and still get a bit of nostalgia over some of those videos. It's motivating me to get some new videos up.

I picked up a few new games this weekend on Steam. Metro: Last Night just finished pre-loading. I hope it has decent surround compatibility. If not, I'll be picking the brains of people over at WSGF soon. ;)
BHawthorne

Postby BHawthorne » Fri May 17, 2013 3:25 pm

Small update. The screen is half assembled again. I'm redoing a few small things to make use of the screen easier. I expect sometime this weekend to have it back up and running.
BHawthorne

Postby BHawthorne » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:50 pm

I apologize in the delay in posting about the screen. Got sidetracked with testing Nthusim HMD builds this last week. Tonight I got in some more setup time for my screen. It's all reassembled now minus the projectors being mounted. Hopefully I can get that done over the next two days.
BHawthorne

Postby BHawthorne » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:06 am

Now just to get the projectors mounted again and It's back up and running.

BHawthorne

Postby Terrydew » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:09 pm

Looking forward to more videos.
Terrydew

PreviousNext

Return to Project Build Logs