[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4744: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4746: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4747: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4748: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
NTHUSIM • View topic - Signal Processing Breaks my Warping..

Signal Processing Breaks my Warping..

Your projector questions can be answered here.

Postby The_Nephilim » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:19 pm

Hi All,

I am having some issues with My Projectors and nThusim. I have 3 Acer X1261P DLP Projectors.. Now I get it all setup and run the NtHusim Configure but when I go to Start the game my Projectos go through their signal Processing phase which Breaks the warp..

Now Most times I can ALT + TAB out of the game and reconfigure the warp but most imes going back in the Projectors Do their signal processing and sometimes it stays put..

Now is there a Way I can Stop the Projectors from running their signal processing mode or is it a problem with nThusim??
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:48 am

BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:17 am

ok I will make a video soon.. Hopefully it breaks when I make the video..
The_Nephilim

Postby The_Nephilim » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:32 pm

The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:21 pm

Interesting. Just to discount resolution as a shifting issue, the desktop and the in-game resolutions are the same? It looks like when it starts that it's re-syncing a different resolution because the projectors cycle through a no-signal then a message on the screen then re-sync the video input? If the resolutions were the same it wouldn't normally do that.

I noticed no desktop pre-warp. I couldn't see in the menu what version it was. I'm assuming this is the release version 3.4 not the development 3.5 version?

-Brad
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:23 pm

Yes the game and Desktop are at the Same Resolution.. I game at a res. of 3072 x 768.. I will PM you the rest..
The_Nephilim

Postby The_Nephilim » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:40 am

Well I believe I found the Core of most of my Issues with Skyrim at least.. On a Unrelated issue my NVidia Control panel Tasks kept disappearing and I could not for the life of me figure out why..

Well I checked All I could think of then on a whgim I decided to go have a look at things in BIOS.. Well turns Out the Voltage for the RAM I have was at the WRONG Voltage.. For some reason the volts where set at 1.5v well this RAM needed to be at 1.65v Fuuny after I reset that to Auto. I reinstalled my nvida drivers and voila the Task in CP have been fine ever since..

Also Skyrim does NOT Break as bad as it has been seen in the video I posted.. I have since fixed this issue and it was the Wrong voltage selected fore my RAM...

Glad I sorted that out now to my next problem seeing If I can use a Display Port to VGA Active adapter with my vid card.. I am testing to see if It will work so I can get some new Video cards a pair of 770GTX's 4GB ;)
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:15 pm

Interesting, I would have never thought of the memory settings being the culprit. Good to see that mostly worked out though. :)
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:02 pm

Hey Brad sorry for the necro but I am experiencing something similar again in Elite Dangerous.. I start the launcher and run the game and upon entering the 3D world my left projector goes into its signal Processing mode like in the above video a few posts up..

Well when I get ingame the warp is misaligned but only on the left Projector.. now if it was looking for a signal I would think all 3 would do that but only the left projector looks for a signal.. I was wondering if you had any ideas as to why the Projector does this and only on the left side??

I thought I found out why but that was not it.. I made a video but need to either edit it or just put it up and the relavent info starts at like 30seconds or so.. I can post the vid or make a new one if ou want to see it .. but the above video does it already. where it blinks off and goes into signal processing mode..
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:58 pm

Looking at the video it looks like the projector is changing modes at the startup of the game. Does the showing of the ACER screen and the dialogue box (couldn't read what it was saying) show on all 3 projectors or just #1? That looks to be behaving like something is different in the projector settings menu on the projector if not all 3 projectors are doing that.
BHawthorne

Next

Return to NTHUSIM Standard & Plus -- Projectors