[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4744: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4746: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4747: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4748: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
NTHUSIM • View topic - Vrpit Aces II Kits

Vrpit Aces II Kits

A catch-all forum for topics not directly related to NTHUSIM.

Postby BHawthorne » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:35 am

Looking at the interest level for Nthusim offering Vrpit's Aces II gaming chair through our Nthusim store. This is meant to be a seat kit for use with Oculus Rift + Thrustmaster Warthog + Saitek Pedals + Nthusim HMD for flight sims. Flim and Gadroc of Vrpit.com are Early Access Nthusim HMD testers.

Flim's current prototype build:
BHawthorne

Postby BHawthorne » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:38 pm

I just put in for an order of the seat for myself. I should know more about it come next week.
BHawthorne

Postby BHawthorne » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:54 pm

Here are a few quick pics of the seat kit.

BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:27 pm

WEll I can spread the word, what is the PRice and any plans to sell the seat cushions?? Also is this going to happen or already happened??

I will post in several Flight simulation sites..
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:01 pm

VRpit already sells the kits through Eagle Dynamics forum. It's where I purchased mine. They also do seat cushions too. I don't recall the price on that though. They're sold in the for sale section of the ED forums. Still trying to decide on if the kit is a good fit to sell through the Nthusim site. At the very least it seems complimentary to our current software.
BHawthorne

Postby geneb » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:14 am

Are they going to offer a complete seat or only the one that's missing the parachute container?

Do you have a link to where they're selling these?

The A-10 ACES II is the same configuration as the F-15C and I could save time by buying a kit instead of scratch building another one myself.

tnx.

g.
geneb

Postby BHawthorne » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:11 am

BHawthorne

Postby geneb » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:24 am

Thanks for the links Brad. I'll check into the DXF files - it would certainly be easier/cheaper. The missing headbox could be problematic though. I'd rather not go through the hassle of the restoration process on the one I have.

g.
geneb

Postby BHawthorne » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:26 am

BHawthorne

Postby geneb » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:52 am

I've got a container, but I've pulled parts from it for other things and restoring it would be a huge hassle. :)

g.
geneb

Return to General Chat