[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4744: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4746: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4747: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4748: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
NTHUSIM • View topic - NTHUSIM Standard & Plus Version 4.X Wishlist

NTHUSIM Standard & Plus Version 4.X Wishlist

Your projector questions can be answered here.

Postby BHawthorne » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:25 pm

BHawthorne

Postby BHawthorne » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:28 am

I'm compiling a new list of features for the next major build of Nthusim Plus. Right now we're talking desktop integration and a few other highly requested additions. Desktop integration should be pretty straight forward, as it's been in the Immersaview professional products since 2010.

It's important that if you have any specific feature requests that you give your high priority requests to me this week to ensure that they'll be included in my comprehensive feature list for 4.0. If there is something you want, now is the most oppotune time to give input.

-Brad
BHawthorne

Postby fd3455dfd » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:23 am

Maybe 3d effect
fd3455dfd

Postby BHawthorne » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:19 pm

BHawthorne

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:36 am

I believe it may have been mentioned before, the ability to edit the warping and blending in game.

Postby BHawthorne » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:12 am

BHawthorne

Postby BHawthorne » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:00 am

BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:38 am

I would like to add a wishlist item.. I would like to see a popup letting you know if you are in Linear or curved mapping as I really cant tell the difference and it would be good if a message popup came to tell me what mode I am in..

I 2nd what Brad Above daid implemented as well..
The_Nephilim

Postby 1miracle2 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:47 am

I have nothing at the moment as I have not been able to use my set up because I have no room any where in my house at the moment.

But those requests above seem solid.
Daniel Araiza
9' x 4' self built immersive screen
1 Optoma projector
(2nd on hold actually, may need to just upgrade that optoma to a 1080P, dang, could have saved $ and got the single projector set up)
1miracle2

Postby The_Nephilim » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:42 am

I have another addition to the Wishlist.. with the edge blend you can darken or lighten it but BOTH Edges at the same time.. I would like to get it where you can brighten/Darken each edge individually..

I am having trouble fine tunning the left side seems darker where the right side seems brighter, so to control both individually would be a plus..
The_Nephilim

Next

Return to NTHUSIM Standard & Plus -- Projectors