[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4744: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4746: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4747: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4748: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
NTHUSIM • View topic - Desktop Warping

Desktop Warping

Your projector questions can be answered here.

Postby spectrclaw » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:28 pm

Hi, THere is a desktop warp in development that I can use. Currently I'm using three projectors with windows 7 64bit and Nivida GTX760 video card

Thank You
spectrclaw

Postby BHawthorne » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:21 pm

The current development version 3.5 includes aero desktop mode. I'm currently on the road so I'm limited to my smartphone at the moment. I'll be able to give you a link to 3.5 later Monday though. Thanks,

-Brad
BHawthorne

Postby spectrclaw » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:11 pm

Dear Brad,

Okay, thanks alot
spectrclaw

Postby BHawthorne » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:46 pm

I just got home from traveling. A bit exhausted. I'll go ahead and email you the download link in the morning. Thanks for your patience.

-Brad
BHawthorne

Postby spectrclaw » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:11 am

Okay, let me know when you e mail it to me so i can check. Thanks
spectrclaw

Postby BHawthorne » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:23 am

BHawthorne

Postby spectrclaw » Thu May 01, 2014 2:37 am

Thanks, Got it working. Everything is great
spectrclaw

Postby BHawthorne » Thu May 01, 2014 2:24 pm

If you have any issue with web browser use and the 3.5 build, go into browser preferences and turn off hardware acceleration. That'll fix any crashes in web browsers.
BHawthorne

Postby jangraafland » Wed May 06, 2015 11:13 pm

Hi Brad,

I recently installed version 3.5 on my windows 7 pc, only because i wanted to use te desktop warping feature.
It works ok, but when i start FSX, the desktop warping is not working anymore. Is that something i can resolve easely or not?
It will be easy to work when i make changes in FSX, when the pages are correct warped on the screen!

Best regards,
Jan
jangraafland

Postby BHawthorne » Thu May 07, 2015 2:53 pm

Greetings,

3.5 was an iterative development version that never really was meant for public use. We're currently validation testing 4.0.224. My hope in the next few weeks that 4.0 will be public. At the moment I've reported 6 bugs we're working through. 4 of the 6 are issues we've previously resolved, so they should get fixed relatively fast. I'll know more on the other 2 bugs soon. The most current build is of April 30, so we're working on a significantly newer codebase than 3.5. 3.5 was released December 22, 2013. One of the easily fixable bugs is currently effecting FSX:SE. I've not tested FSX non-steam edition yet, but will test it in the next day or so. The bug effecting FSX:SE is that when DWM (desktop) is enabled it's applying double warp effect to FSX:SE. This was something we had fixed in a previous build, so I know there is an easy solution for it. My hope is that FSX will be pretty similar in behavior to FSX:SE.

-Brad
BHawthorne

Return to NTHUSIM Standard & Plus -- Projectors