[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4744: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4746: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4747: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4748: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
NTHUSIM • View topic - Desktop projection surround and curved

Desktop projection surround and curved

Your projector questions can be answered here.

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:22 am

Hello, all fine for now except...

I am running racing games, i.e Rfactor, on my 6X1.2 meter 150 dgr curved screen. I use 3 front, overhead beamers.
PC is a i7 with 770GTX GPU.

So in game, all good... some stress with edge blinding, but will sort that tomorrow.

Question: Obviously the desktop itself, showing on the mainscreen is heavily disorted, very large overlap... can that be warped aswell or Nthusim does not let me do that?

Thanks.

WVK

Postby BHawthorne » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:31 am

Desktop pre-warp is currently in internal testing in our version 3.5 codebase. I could email you a version of the installer for testing purposes. At the moment both Windows 8.1 and desktop mode are both under testing. Desktop is working well, but our Windows 8.1 parts are not yet working right. You should be ok if you're using Windows 7 though. We've been holding off on public release of 3.5/4.0 installers pending resolution of issues with Windows 8.1. Those with Windows 7 should be largely ok with the version 3.5 build though.

-Brad
BHawthorne

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:42 pm

As i am using 7Pro, i would be happy to be in the -beta test- group to start working with the 3.5 version.

Thank you!

WVK

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:59 pm

Hello again, i take it you have my email adress, as i struggle a bit to send it by PM...

Postby BHawthorne » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:46 am

Email sent with details. Thanks,

-Brad
BHawthorne

Postby Guest » Fri May 02, 2014 10:06 pm

Can you send me a testing version 3.5 as well?

Postby BHawthorne » Sun May 04, 2014 9:08 am

BHawthorne

Postby dinhtuankt » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:39 am

Can you send me this version? Thanks
dinhtuankt

Postby BHawthorne » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:52 pm

Below is a link to the new Nthusim 3.5 build that adds Aero desktop functionality. To enable desktop pre-warping mode enter the Tools menu and enable the DWM checkbox. Desktop mode currently only works with Windows 7 in this development build. We are currently working on adding desktop mode to Windows 8.1.

http://www.nthusim.com/sites/default/fi ... -setup.exe

If you have any questions let me know and I'll do my best to help out.

-Brad
BHawthorne

Return to NTHUSIM Standard & Plus -- Projectors