[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4744: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4746: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4747: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4748: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
NTHUSIM • View topic - nThusim Configuration Setup??

nThusim Configuration Setup??

Your projector questions can be answered here.

Postby BHawthorne » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:33 am

With linear correction on, just cursor the control points down into alignment.

You're doing something differently than in post #53. In post #53 it's perfectly aligned. Sure you don't have curved alignment on instead of linear?
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:00 am

No the red bars aligned fine that is not the problem.. if you look closely at the picture there is bleed over from the outer screen and it shoots off instead of level on an angle the white horizontal lines of the graph.. it is hard to see but it is there and shows up more in an MMO type game..

I see in the other pic where I had the vertical line it was aligned fine and no bleedover from the underneath image, but that was version 3.3 perhaps something broke with the new version??

I tried hitting the M key but that does not fix it.. The horizontal lines barely move up and back but nothing significant changes with the M key??
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:17 am

So the grid is off but the bars are aligned? Once you have the mouse scroll wheel set the blend level, does the content look out of alignment? Might be a further bug with linear pre-warp.
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:22 am

The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:17 am

Align on the background grid then. bump the control points down with your cursor keys. It should fix that. I had to do a double take on the screen render alignment and then I realized you're S3D. ;)

-Brad
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:11 am

No I tried for an hour to get it aligned.. It seems to be bleeding through the image and I have 2 cursors ingame and it is really weird..

I read the guide on setting up edge blending it just does not seem to work like in the guide,, It is probally user error but I tried all kinds of possibilities nothing seems to stop the bleeding through the bottom image.. I end up with a double cursor ingame as well??
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:32 am

Just tested something out and noticed when I add maximum control point columns using F2 it doesn't put one right in the middle of the blend area where one really needs to be. I'm going to talk with Alex and Emmanuel about altering how the blend control point columns work. This isn't an issue until you do linear blends apparently. It really needs to have a column of control points at each side of the blend area and one down the center of the blend area. That way you have 100% control over the blend. This isn't an issue with a uniform curve pre-warp because the whole projection pre-warp bows with the screen uniformly.
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:14 pm

Yes that is it thnx so much ;) IF you need more testing or screenshots let me know I can do whatever needs to be done ;)
The_Nephilim

Postby The_Nephilim » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:24 pm

The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:56 pm

If you can, go into Nthusim Tools menu and save a backup of the configuration file and send it to me in email. Hopefully I can figure it out that way. It really looks to be like it's being corrected in curved not linear. I'll be able to check for sure with the configuration file though.

-Brad
BHawthorne

PreviousNext

Return to NTHUSIM Standard & Plus -- Projectors