[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4744: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4746: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4747: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4748: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
NTHUSIM • View topic - LOTRO, Win 10 & nThusim not playing nice

LOTRO, Win 10 & nThusim not playing nice

How to optimize games for NTHUSIM products.

Postby BHawthorne » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:38 pm

There are some cursor settings I think in profiles.ini that might be experimented with. Not 100% sure though.
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:42 pm

yes there are some settings for cursor but nothing like what I want to do ;)

I looked in the LOTRO forums and dug up some old posts seems Turbine never put in a software based cursor seemed to have been lacking from the beginning..

Guess I am out of luck no worries it is not to bad..
The_Nephilim

Postby The_Nephilim » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:20 am

Well I tried installing the new video drivers and LOTRO did not run still.. I even tried adding lotro.exe to different profiles it just did not work..

I went ahead and reinstalled older drivers 376.33 those seem the best of the newer batch for me anyhow.. I am not gonna update anymore for a while at least..
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:57 pm

I've been pretty frustrated with Nvidia randomly breaking things in their drivers lately. I'm bracing for what Microsoft will soon break in WDDM and DX12 pipelines with the upcoming Windows 10 creative edition service pack update. I suggest people not update to that windows service pack till we know for sure how it behaves.
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:10 am

Well I for one will not be updating anything ;)
The_Nephilim

Postby The_Nephilim » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:23 pm

Well I have LOTRO working and the hardware cursor I have removed with a progam called Cursor Node and I inserted a new cursor with a Addon for LOTRO called Mouse cursor highlighter.. IT was an addon so I modded it a bit and changed the Highlighter to 3 mouse cursors that you can choose between..

So LOTRO is fixed and working in S3D now almost perfectly.. Only thing I have to try and fix is the Post Processing but that most hardly ever works with NVidia 3D vision..
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:16 am

Yep, I think Nvidia is getting less and less accommodating with 3D Vision. It's frustrating to me, because 3D Vision and multi-projection is awesome if done right.
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:03 am

The_Nephilim

Previous

Return to Game Settings