[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4744: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4746: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4747: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4748: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
NTHUSIM • View topic - Final Fantasy XIV Warp shifting??

Final Fantasy XIV Warp shifting??

How to optimize games for NTHUSIM products.

Postby The_Nephilim » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:04 pm

The_Nephilim

Postby The_Nephilim » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:22 am

Well I did find an interesting bit of info. If I set the game to run in Windowfullscreen mode, then goto desktop and adjust the warping thsat is broke when I go back into the game the warping is barely affected..

It seems to be more reliable so I think that ties into the game not starting in fullscreen as it is a window with the launcher but it closes and then the game kicks into fullscreen and that is when the warp breaks..
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:59 am

I own most of the FF games on my Steam account. I'll give it a check later this weekend.
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:56 pm

Well I had a glimmer of hope earlier today.. I was playing around with F4 BMS and ran it in Window mode and right after I shut down F4 I loaded FFXIV and the screen warp was perfect it did not break when the main menu loaded, I went ingame and it was still fine.. I am unsure why it did what it did but there has to be something making my Projectors go nuts with the signal processing..

I tried the same thing later but it did not work that time so I am unsure what caused it too work flawlessly that 1 time.. Hopefully you will get the same result and we can figure the cause..
The_Nephilim

Postby The_Nephilim » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:35 pm

The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:49 am

Been working on the new website design and spaced on this. I'll look it over later today.
BHawthorne

Postby BHawthorne » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:06 pm

I'm in the process of downloading and installing it at the moment. I'll try to check this again later tomorrow after it's installed. I didn't realize that I didn't have it installed yet.

-Brad
BHawthorne

Postby BHawthorne » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:04 pm

Had issues logging into my Square Enix account last night. I know I have one because I've been playing the new Deus Ex for several days now. Will troubleshoot that.

-Brad
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:54 pm

Well for some strage reason it is being applied correctly now.. I had a slight problem with Surround and had to reenable it and after that once in the main menu the warping corrects itself.. seems weird but I am not complaining.. still wondering of you have any issues Brad..??
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:19 pm

Just finished up Deus Ex Mankind Divided yesterday. Went into a bit of burnout mode on things so not been on the computer in about 24 hours. Not 100% sure what is going on with my Square Enix account yet. I might have to reset password on it to gain access. I think it's something to do with Associating my Deus Ex login with my Steam account which messed up access.
BHawthorne

Next

Return to Game Settings