[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4744: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4746: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4747: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4748: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
NTHUSIM • View topic - LOTRO Not Warping??

LOTRO Not Warping??

How to optimize games for NTHUSIM products.

Postby The_Nephilim » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:47 am

Hey Brad,

I just reinstalled LOTRO and I am unable to get the warp working.. I looked around my old posts and found that Raptr was causing issues with LOTRO before but that is off and not running at all in task manager.. I also saw that I had to run it in DX9 before to get the warping working but now when I do that the 3D does not work??

I will try a clean boot and see if that fixes it other then that I am out of ideas as to why the warping is not working correctly.. Do you have LOTRO installed or anyone else and running in DX11 and have it work with 3D??
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:08 am

I'll try it on my end and see what is working for me. I have it installed. I need to revert back to an older version on the OS though. Was using an Insider version of Windows 10 that went bad thanks to really bad bugs in Win 10 build 14257.

-Brad
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:49 pm

OK Brad look forward to what you find.. I could have sworn it worked before under DX11 but maybe that was DX9 I had it running on..

I sure hope it works as I just bought a 3 month sub.. Also I was looking for any overlays but I don't believe I have any running from what I can see as all my other games are working like ED:H as that is DX11..
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:16 am

Back a month ago when I was testing it did work for me under DirectX 11. So, I know DX11 will work on it. I'll know more shortly.
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:26 am

The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:30 am

Hrrrm, looks like something is going wonky with TrackIR and OpenGL. Try it with TrackIR disabled and see if that is the root cause. If it is TrackIR we'll have to do some experimenting because I don't have a TrackIR yet. I could probably pick one up first of the month though. Alternately, try unchecking the OpenGL box in Tools.
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:38 pm

OK I shut Off TrackIR and OpenGL in settings. now none of the splash screens warp properly and ingame warp is still broke., I also have no Mouse Pointer ingame or the character selection screen..
The_Nephilim

Postby The_Nephilim » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:20 pm

Well not being deterred I tried unplugging the TrackIR and Voila it works fine now. You nailed it wow your good at those error codes.. So now we know that is an issue with Track IR do you want me to do anything to help troubleshoot??

Thank You.
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:41 am

Now that we've narrowed it down to TrackIR not playing well with Nthusim pondering what our next move should be. Wondering if there are any settings within the TrackIR settings that enable anything that might behave like an injected overlay. Have they updated their drivers recently over what used to work for you? If we can't get this figured out remotely via troubleshooting I'll probably pick up a TrackIR first week of March to do testing first hand.
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:47 pm

Well they did have a new software version come out a while back 5.3.0.26171. it seems like the same interface it used before. well just looking at the news there is a new version 5.4 out I will try that version and report back..
The_Nephilim

Next

Return to Game Settings