[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4744: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4746: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4747: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4748: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
NTHUSIM • View topic - SWTOR Issues??

SWTOR Issues??

How to optimize games for NTHUSIM products.

Postby BHawthorne » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:06 am

BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:28 pm

that I would like to see..IS there a way I could get a copy of that or is it for eyes only?? Im sure it is nothing you can share but I would love to see that menu in action..
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:26 pm

BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:36 pm

Well the version of BMS is 4.32 with update 7 inplace currently.. The menus are still broke in triplescreens or at least only single screen menus..
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:39 pm

BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:34 am

Well I seemed to have found another anomaly with SWTOR and Nthusim.. What happens after a bit of gameplay my Projectors seem to want to adjust and makes the warp all off and it appears like something errored out but it didn't..

What I do that seemed to have fixed it is turn OFF OpenGL in Nthusim and I have not had that anomaly yet since turning off Open GL Graphics Correction..
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:00 am

By adjust, do you mean the warp grid shifts? I have a couple of other Nthusim members that are having a grid shift issue. Maybe this is tied to that.
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:04 am

Well I have the shifting too but it is like I hit resync on the monitors and they reset and when it comes back on it is also shifted the warp.. so I have to ctr+alt+Del then click cancel and they usually reset themselves but when I leave OPENGL ON in nThusim it is like I clicked resync on the remote..
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:17 am

The main issue on bugs is I need to give Ed a step by step method to reproduce a bug in order for him to nail it down and fix it. Some of these bug are elusive.
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:42 am

Well looks like SWTOR changed something in the latest patch as I can no longer run Fullscreen mode and have 3D work.. it appears the DWM Policy is not working anymore either??
The_Nephilim

PreviousNext

Return to Game Settings