SWTOR Issues??

How to optimize games for NTHUSIM products.

Postby BHawthorne » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:06 am

The_Nephilim wrote:Well I had Rise of Flight do similar I put in the correct exe and volia it worked no problems.. I am not getting F4 BMS to work tho.. I thought I had it one time but I did not have nThusim running..

I tried turning off Desktop warp and ingame F4 Menu still looked warped so I don't think this trick will work with F4.. :(

Ah, I might of had a special version of BMS that had 5760x1080 menu width. At the time I was experimenting with BMS and had a contact with the team. I've not had BMS installed in about a year. I'll install it later this weekend though.
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:28 pm

that I would like to see..IS there a way I could get a copy of that or is it for eyes only?? Im sure it is nothing you can share but I would love to see that menu in action..
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:26 pm

The_Nephilim wrote:that I would like to see..IS there a way I could get a copy of that or is it for eyes only?? Im sure it is nothing you can share but I would love to see that menu in action..

I was told that the version build wasn't supposed to exist outside my use. I believe the build was super old though maybe 2011-2012? I'm sure BMS has progressed since then.
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:36 pm

Well the version of BMS is 4.32 with update 7 inplace currently.. The menus are still broke in triplescreens or at least only single screen menus..
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:39 pm

The_Nephilim wrote:Well the version of BMS is 4.32 with update 7 inplace currently.. The menus are still broke in triplescreens or at least only single screen menus..

I'll dig through my email archive to see if I can find my old contact info. Maybe they could whip up another build again I could give to the Nthusim BMS users.

What is causing the problem is that the BMS menu system forces a different resolution on them. Nthusim doesn't handle resolution changes gracefully. Nthusim wants to only work when the resolution is the same as what it was calibrated at. This is one thing I want to see changed with Nthusim in the future.
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:34 am

Well I seemed to have found another anomaly with SWTOR and Nthusim.. What happens after a bit of gameplay my Projectors seem to want to adjust and makes the warp all off and it appears like something errored out but it didn't..

What I do that seemed to have fixed it is turn OFF OpenGL in Nthusim and I have not had that anomaly yet since turning off Open GL Graphics Correction..
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:00 am

By adjust, do you mean the warp grid shifts? I have a couple of other Nthusim members that are having a grid shift issue. Maybe this is tied to that.
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:04 am

Well I have the shifting too but it is like I hit resync on the monitors and they reset and when it comes back on it is also shifted the warp.. so I have to ctr+alt+Del then click cancel and they usually reset themselves but when I leave OPENGL ON in nThusim it is like I clicked resync on the remote..
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:17 am

The main issue on bugs is I need to give Ed a step by step method to reproduce a bug in order for him to nail it down and fix it. Some of these bug are elusive.
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:42 am

Well looks like SWTOR changed something in the latest patch as I can no longer run Fullscreen mode and have 3D work.. it appears the DWM Policy is not working anymore either??
The_Nephilim

PreviousNext

Return to Game Settings