[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4744: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4746: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4747: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4748: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
NTHUSIM • View topic - 3D Vision broke in DCSW and F4 BMS..

3D Vision broke in DCSW and F4 BMS..

How to optimize games for NTHUSIM products.

Postby The_Nephilim » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:34 am

Well I made a Bugreport for the new drivers at the GeForce Forums probally will not get any love.. but at least they are aware.. I did ask to what was changed likely not to get an answer being the very few with this issue..
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:54 am

Talking with Nvidia about bugs is often times like talking to a brick wall. I've attempted to in the past, but they typically don't humor bug reports unless they have a quantifiable number of the same bug reported.
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:54 am

Well I figured as much oh well.. Now if they do not tell us what is wrong how are you guys going to fix this problem and if at all is there a time frame to getting this fixed..
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:29 pm

On a more posative note, I checked the new Nvidia Surround settings and 2x1 works with my GTX770 now using current drivers.
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:51 pm

The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:28 pm

BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:03 am

Yes NVidia needs to stepup for surround configurations as AMD is pushing ahead with a lot of multiple setups combinations..

I would love to see some new Laser Projectors that are NVidia 3D Vision compatible.. I would make the switch.. On a side not have you heard any news on where NVidia wants to go with 3D Vision systems??

I heard a rumor on the Geforce forums that they basically are going to kill the old 3D Vision setups in favor of a new system, I was wondering if they are working on such a thing will we hear any official news on it any time soon??

I know they are pushing for the Rift type setup but since they are going to be 3D Compatible I was wondering what is in the works for a newer 3D System, I sure would love to see some new Projectors come down the pike..
The_Nephilim

Postby The_Nephilim » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:23 am

Hey Brad,

Small update. For some weird reason last night I accidently started Aion with nThusim running and low and behold the warping and 3D was working in triple screen setup.. I have done nothing to my PC and it was weird as it worked..

I then tried going to desktop to align the nThusim configuration and when I came back the Warping turned off or was not working.. But I thought it was weird that it did work on the initial start of AION??

So perhaps that bit of info can help in trying to fix this problem.. I tried DCSW and F4 BMS and neither of them warped correctly??
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:57 pm

Interesting, must be something about how NTHUSIM changes between different pipelines and it broke compatibility with one changing to another. The trick is finding a reproducible set of steps that breaks it. that way I can turn that in to update the bug report.
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:59 am

OK Brad,

Having said that I did find a workaround for Aion.. I tried it several times to be sure this is the program that actually made it work.. When I run Aion to get the S3D Working I need to have eVGA Precision 16 v5.2.4 running. If I don't run it the S3D Does NOT work in Aion funny that an overlay is now making it work..

Now nothing but 3D is Broke with Aion.. I ran it seveal times with Precision off and on and all the times it was OFF S3D did not work.. So having eVGA Presicion 16 v5.2.4 running fixes the S3d in Aion.. I have yet to find a workaround for BMS and DCSW.. Hopefully this leads to a fix,,

EDIT: I just checked DCS World and when I turn OFF the eVGA Presicion 16 the Warping works just not the s3D.. when I have the eVGA Overlay running the Warping nor S3D Works.. So there is that bit of info for DCSW I am going to check F4 BMS now..

OK a bit different thing with BMS when the eVGA Presicion 16 is running the Warping works fine but no S3D.. I just tested it with F4 BMS and that was the result.. another note of interest is that it appears when I do turn S3D ON it looks like ONLY the left image is showing and it is omitting the right image.. as you know in Stereo 3D There are 2 images left and right.. well only the left image looks to be showing as when I turn it off and on it appears to be shifted a bit like it is the left side showing..

Hopefully this will help a bit in bug testing
The_Nephilim

PreviousNext

Return to Game Settings