[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4744: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4746: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4747: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4748: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
NTHUSIM • View topic - iRacing Warp not working

iRacing Warp not working

How to optimize games for NTHUSIM products.

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:36 pm

Hello, I am currently using the latest build and I cannot get iRacing to warp. Right now I have one projector running on Windows 8.1. I have two GTX 780's in SLI. I have saved the warping config but nothing is happening in iRacing. Also, I am not running an overlay (such as an overclock utility). Does anyone have any suggestions?

Postby BHawthorne » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:05 pm

I'll look into iRacing on Monday to see if I can figure it out on my end. Is it version 3.4, 3.5 or 4.0? Version 3.5 and 4.0 are development builds. 4.0 adds several things for Windows 8.1 compatibility. We're almost ready to release 4.0 to the public but have a couple of bugs to squash first.
BHawthorne

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:41 am

Actually I am using 3.4 - it was the latest from the Download/Trial in the store. It seems to work 50% of the time. Sometimes when I launch the client it doesn't work at all sometimes it does. I will continue to test more. I am using the PLUS addition. I was just testing the software with 1 projector to see how it works before I put down 489 clams. :) I have 2 more projectors on the way from Amazon.

Postby BHawthorne » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:17 am

BHawthorne

Postby BHawthorne » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:14 pm

A quick update. Just installed iRacing and setup a new account. In the process of installing optional downloads. Getting my Fanatec PWTS Clubsport package up and working again. Once I have news I'll update here. I'm hoping the issue was 3.4 specific and all is ok in 4.0.
BHawthorne

Postby BHawthorne » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:56 pm

Looks like it's working ok in 4.0 on my AMD rig. I'll test Nvidia next. I'll get it installed and tested in Nvidia Tuesday. If it's working on AMD it's a good sign it'll work on Nvidia too though.
BHawthorne

Postby BHawthorne » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:13 am

I'm swapping to my Nvidia rig later today, so I'll be able to test against it. I should have more definitive information tomorrow in relation to iRacing and the most current Nthusim build.
BHawthorne

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:37 am

Sorry for the delayed response. It is working for me now. I have no idea what happened that first day of testing. Do you have to load the last saved config everytime? It is working 100% now. Also, has keystone ever made it difficult for you to adjust the overlaps?

Postby BHawthorne » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:41 am

BHawthorne

Return to Game Settings