[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4744: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4746: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4747: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4748: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
NTHUSIM • View topic - F4 BMS 4.32 Update 7 Alignment issues??

F4 BMS 4.32 Update 7 Alignment issues??

How to optimize games for NTHUSIM products.

Postby The_Nephilim » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:04 am

Hey Brad, I am having some issues with F4 BMS 4.32 update 7.. Now I usually can alt + Tab out and reset the alignment and this usually fixes it but I am unsure why it does not stay aligned when running F4..

I tried running just the barre minimum Nthusim and F4 BMS and it still would not align correct upon entering the 3D world..

I am unsure what to do perhaps it is nThusim or something IDK do you need me to do dxdiag report upload or something??
The_Nephilim

Postby The_Nephilim » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:24 pm

I found the why it does what it does in F4 and DCSW. I was wondering if you wanted to know..
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:22 pm

BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:23 am

OK, here is what I found out and what to do too fix it.. I looked in the nThusim diagnostic log for anything suspicious and noticed a DWM.exe Program and some errors associated with it.. I then went to Windows Task Manager and noticed there was a DWM.exe running which is the Windows Aero system??

I did find a way that could fix this problem.. When running nThusim and Windows Aero it makes the alignemt not work properly.. The workaround for now is to disable Windows Aero before Launching F4 or DCSW.. IT fixed it and no need to alt+Tab out to realign.. so it is in fact Windows 7 Aero causing my Problems..

I did disable windows Aero and then the Desktop warping did NOT work anymore so I think they are codependent.. Wonder what could be done to fix this ?? Guess I can live without Aero and the Desktop warp for a while..

If you need any further testing let me know..
The_Nephilim

Postby The_Nephilim » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:41 pm

I also found out for TESO I need to terminate the DWM.exe in task manager or the game constantly minimizes.. wow I fixed 2 birds with one stone ..

Now what can we do to get F4 and DCS to work in Aero with nThusim??
The_Nephilim

Postby The_Nephilim » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:13 pm

OK It does appear to be any form of Aero running and all my games get messed up in the alignment.. I found out after some testing that if I run Desktop in Windows Basic the warping is more reliable..

in F4 I still need to alt + tab out to desktop then back in for the alignment to kick in but at least I can get it aligned now.. ..
I will need to test DCSW again but I think this fix will also help with TESO minimizing like it does.. so it is some sort of conflict with nThusim and Windows Aero..
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:37 am

Ug, Microsoft keeps on messing with DWM.
BHawthorne

Return to Game Settings