[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4744: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4746: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4747: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4748: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
NTHUSIM • View topic - P3D V2.2

P3D V2.2

How to optimize games for NTHUSIM products.

Postby froulleau » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:04 am

hye,
have you got a target date for this new version ?
Regard's
Fred
7 64b- I7 960 3,9Ghz -6GoRAM - 570nvidia- TRIPLE2GO / 3860*1024 3 projo dell S300 nthusim-MCP VR insight- ttpanel- Saitek Multipanel & Radio - mcdu opencockpits / 2 joysticks - UTX Europe - REX - GEX Europe - ASA - FDCLive - NextMesh - FranceVFR -orbx
froulleau

Postby BHawthorne » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:52 pm

Brisbane office already wants it out, but I want to make sure the Nvidia bugs are addressed. As soon as the issues I've encountered with Nvidia drivers are isolated and fixed it'll be out. For some odd reason the bugs are not showing up on the AMD side.
BHawthorne

Postby BlueBlood » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:00 pm

Any news about the new version?
P3D V2.4 with R9 290X/8GB DDR3 1600/256GB SSD/Z87 MB
BlueBlood

Postby BHawthorne » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:28 pm

BHawthorne

Postby huge971 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:57 pm

It'se a real shame !!! It's been a while now that we're waiting a fix for P3D...

I'm really upset with Nthusim, and will now revert back to Fly Elise Pro, yes maybe it will be a little more complicated to setup but I will now have the guarantee that it will work fine with my software.

I really got the feeling that I've lost my money :evil: :evil: :evil:
huge971

Postby BHawthorne » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:33 am

BHawthorne

Postby huge971 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:41 am

Good Morning,

Since my last post, I Was expecting that things would have moved forward with a release of a new version Fully compatible with P3D but unfortunatelly it's not the case :evil: :evil: :evil:

As I said before it's a real shame to see that the askings from customers for and update is not considered at all !!!

Can we accept to wait indefinatelly to get an update ?

I've been obliged to buy a week ago the Display Pro from Fly Élise and again spend 150€ for a software I'm taking my head with because it's a real mess to set up.

My question is : Is Nthusim already a dead software with no chance of incoming update to the "announced" version 4.0 ? Or maybe a miracle could happen ?

Brice
huge971

Postby BHawthorne » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:43 am

BHawthorne

Postby huge971 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:18 am

I totally agree with you Brad, and off course know that it's not you're fault as you're not the direct developper of the software...

Would it be possible to get a "beta" version of the version 4.0 ? I've seen in an other post that you proposed someone to get a link to this version... maybe it could work better with P3D and solve some bugs ?
huge971

Postby BHawthorne » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:56 am

BHawthorne

PreviousNext

Return to Game Settings