[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4744: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4746: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4747: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4748: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
NTHUSIM • View topic - TESO Problems??

TESO Problems??

How to optimize games for NTHUSIM products.

Postby The_Nephilim » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:14 pm

Hey Brad,

I was not sure where to put this so I figured here is as good as any.. Well anyhow I am having some issues with The Elder Scrolls Online and nThusim.. IT seems when I click the screen the Desktop Briefly Bleeds through..

IT is a bit annoying and ruins the ingame immersion.. I will try and make sure it is in fact nThusim Causing the issue and not 3D Vision.. But It could be a issue with nthusim so I figured to let you guys know there are issues possibly..
The_Nephilim

Postby The_Nephilim » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:27 pm

The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:37 pm

Not sure on TESO. Last TES title I've used with any consistency with 3D Vision was Skyrim. I recall it having some quirks with shadows and depth issues with some render elements. Didn't run into anything specific to Nthsuim. The issues were problems with 3D Vision and the way Bethesda had some things rendering in a hack sort of way in the engine.
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Sat May 10, 2014 2:09 am

Well Brad, we got a little band aid for some problems with TESO and 3D Vision. I am now able to have shadows on and water reflections.. Now I run into a small problem the nThusim Corrected Cursor Red One) is in the middle of the screen when it should not be there..

I tried disableing the corrected mouse cursor but then I can not click in the menus when brought up so that is not an option.. I was wondering what would make the corrected cursor show like that when in game and not using the cursor..??
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Sat May 10, 2014 11:17 am

Ah, trying to remember if there is a shortcut key to enable/disable corrected cursor. If not, I'll add it to the features request list.
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Sat May 10, 2014 11:28 am

ok that would be a good idea if not already there but if I turn the corrected cursor off how am I going to use the mouse ingame to move the cursor around to perform tasks ingame??
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Sun May 11, 2014 6:29 am

I'll flag it for bug testing.
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:10 am

OK It does appear to be a nThusim problem and the game keeps minimizing and some bleedthrough.. I disabled nThusim and wnet ingame and not once did the game minimize.. I turn onNthusim and when clicking the mouse to fight it minimizes or just at random times but mostly when clicking the mouse to use weapon..

It seems it has been happening mostly since the new patch for ESO.. Anyword on what would cause this sort of behavior..??
The_Nephilim

Postby The_Nephilim » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:23 am

Hey Brad,

I just wanted to let you know it is not nThusim causing my troubles in TESO, I thought it was but must have been a coincidence, I been extensively testing and it has to be something else the search continues..
The_Nephilim

Postby The_Nephilim » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:47 am

Well I am still not sure what the exact cause was but I did track down what was mainly causing it.. Once again I looked in the Diganostic log for nThusim just too look around and noticed that my Monitor was configured as a Generic PNP monitor..

Well I changed it back the EDID I had saved with Moninfo and the minimizing came to a stop.. I have played ESO for about 4-5 hours and NOT Once did it minimize.. So it appears it could have been either a misconfigured system and ESO or nThusim with the misconfiguration..

Either way it is fixed now from what I can see will know after another session which we will be on Monday night..
The_Nephilim

Next

Return to Game Settings