need another activation

Have questions about purchase or activation of NTHUSIM?

Postby The_Nephilim » Fri May 06, 2016 7:31 am

Hi Brad,

I had a major malfunction with the new install and had to reinstall Windows yet agai. I am not having much luck with my Windows past few months..

I would be needing another activation when you get the chance and as always Thank You again.. :)

Gerald'
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Fri May 06, 2016 9:13 am

All set

-Brad
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:10 pm

Hi Brad,

I just installed a fresh copy of Win 10 and I will be needing a new activation if you can be so kind.. Also is the new release for Win 10 Desktop gonna be released soon as desktop warp is broke in Win10 I do believe you know that but just a friendly reminder ;)

Gerald
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:44 pm

They've got it working in SimVisuals last week (finally...) and are bug fixing a couple of nitpicky things in it at the moment. Once it's nailed down for the professional version, we'll get our consumer version next.

Andy said Windows 10 was a mess to deal with. IMHO, Microsoft keeps on patching stuff all the time. They need to leave well enough alone when things work on Win 10. This "insider" patch updating is nuts. But that being said, we will have WDDM 2.0 and DirectX 12 access in July. I was wanting to get 4.1 out the door to the public in April. I wasn't aware of the complexities that existed on the programming side of things though. My hope is I'll have a build of SimV July 5th (after the holiday), check that against our core titles then greenlight Nthusim version to be updated. SimV -> Nthusim is just user interface cosmetic changes, the back end mechanics are the same.

The website also gets updated in July. I'm 90% done with the conversion over from Drupal to Wordpress. A lot of the nonsense was cosmetic layout. With that squared away, content is being dropped in at the moment. I also want to mess around with things like routinely streaming on Twitch, with a page on the site for that. I have both a Cessna 172 fuselage and a T-33 simpit in my shop right now I'm working on, so those'll be used a lot for the Twitch content. Also would be fun to see some customers stream their setups.

You should be all set for re-activation now. :)

-Brad
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:19 pm

Hi Brad,

When you get a chance I need a activation for nThsuim..
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:42 pm

All set for re-activation.

-Brad
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:51 am

Thank You Brad, Hope you have a happy new year ;)
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:43 am

Thanks, I've got my screen up and running again, so it's been a busy holiday 2 weeks so far. Tentatively setting up to be able to Twitch TV stream. Got an audio mixer with a USB audio interface 2 days ago. Currently pondering what mic to get and I have a dedicated power adapter for my Canon t2i to use it as a webcam using Sparkocam for capture. Should make for a lot better video content soon -- tutorials and example videos. That's been keeping me busy getting that working. Also, the devs at BMS contacted me and something is brewing soon hopefully with Falcon BMS and Nthusim.

-Brad
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:29 am

OOOOHHH BMS and nThusim ;) Keep me posted
The_Nephilim

Postby The_Nephilim » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:14 pm

Brad, I will be needing another activation Please.. Thank you ;)
The_Nephilim

PreviousNext

Return to Purchase, Activation & Account Support