[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4744: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4746: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4747: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4748: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
NTHUSIM • View topic - I paid for Nthusim with Paypal, No Activation code!!

I paid for Nthusim with Paypal, No Activation code!!

Have questions about purchase or activation of NTHUSIM?

Postby mash3391 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:27 am

Hello, I need some help please.

I just bough your product, but I didn't create an account before getting it. I did get a email stating that I paid for the product from Paypal, but no email after with a activation code or anything. I have now created this account (mash3391) but I am still unregistered and do not have activation on my PC or on this account..

Below I have provided my payment details:

Payment made: 4 Nov 2014 12:06:40 AEDT
Transaction ID: 9TV7188597687820G

I would like to have the activation tied to the account I am on now.

Thanks for the help in advance, I cant seem to find any other support center on your website besides the community forums.
mash3391

Postby BHawthorne » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:24 pm

Greetings, you should be all set now. Please be mindful that Nthusim HMD isn't yet ready for DK2 and only currently works with DK1 headset. After Nthusim Plus 4.0 for projectors is released we'll be re-tasking software engineers next onto Nthusim HMD to get DK2 up and running.
BHawthorne

Postby mash3391 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:12 am

Thanks a bunch! I just thought I would get ahead of the game and get it regardless of if it was DK2 ready or not. I fully support your project and am willing to pay in advance to help out.

Keep up the good work and thanks for activating my account!
mash3391

Postby mash3391 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:47 am

mash3391

Postby BHawthorne » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:31 am

Reviewing activation server logs, you have been attempting to activate an install of Nthusim Standard, which is for projectors, while you purchased the early access version of Nthusim HMD, which is for Oculus Rift. Each of the installers are different for the three Nthusim products -- Nthusim HMD is for Oculus Rift. Nthusim Standard and Plus are for projectors.
BHawthorne

Postby mash3391 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:27 am

Ah right, Stupid me, thanks again!
mash3391

Postby BHawthorne » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:29 am

No worries, that happens a lot. I'm used to checking for that. :)
BHawthorne

Postby mash3391 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:31 am

Just a question where is the link for the Oculus HMD Download?
mash3391

Postby mash3391 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:35 am

Never Mind, I found it in the FAQ's, It helps when I look myself lol......

Thanks again brad
mash3391

Postby BHawthorne » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:48 am

No worries, the forums tend to have a lot buried in it as far as information in semi-random places. It's not as intuitive as I'd like it to be. We have a WordPress side of the website we're working on to add more detailed static pages for things like tutorials and downloads.

-Brad
BHawthorne

Return to Purchase, Activation & Account Support