[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4744: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4746: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4747: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4748: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
NTHUSIM • View topic - Activation

Activation

Have questions about purchase or activation of NTHUSIM?

Postby fikandrel » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:11 am

Just purchased via paypal waiting activation.
fikandrel

Postby BHawthorne » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:37 am

Should be set now. Just sent order confirmation information. Thanks,

-Brad
BHawthorne

Postby fikandrel » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:14 am

doesn't work, for record I purchased HMD nthusim
fikandrel

Postby fikandrel » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:28 am

i cant login, found guy with same problem and done same steps ( viewtopic.php?f=13&t=140 ) still cant login.
fikandrel

Postby BHawthorne » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:51 am

BHawthorne

Postby BHawthorne » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:11 am

The most current Nthusim HMD installer is located at the bottom of the thread linked below:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=76

-Brad
BHawthorne

Postby fikandrel » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:22 pm

was using this link, but I will try again....
changed password to be sure of it(password).

password is one from this forum.... (I'm logging with it so I guess it's OK)
fikandrel

Postby fikandrel » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:45 am

request

{
"InstallId" : "*********.local",
"MAC" : "081196060104_441EA1CA1F81",
"ProductId" : "55041-011-1441972-86910",
"RAM" : "empty",
"VOL" : "020202027502d244857513238314341383939303",
"computername" : "*********",
"password" : "**********",
"software" : "NTHUSIM HMD 3.4.186.2556",
"user" : "fikandrel"
}

and nothing :(
fikandrel

Postby BHawthorne » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:02 am

Looking at the activation server, there are three attempts to activate Nthusim Standard and one attempt to activate Nthusim HMD. Since then, the activation logs show no attempt to activate?

My assumption the previous post is the "nthusim.lic" file located in "C:\ProgramData\ABAS Labs\Licensing"? The format is different than a HMD lic file, so I'm thinking this is a Standard lic file instead causing an installer conflict.

I think what is occurring is that since you had previously accidentally installed Nthusim Standard that an improper lic file is conflicting with the HMD install. Delete the "nthusim.lic" file in "C:\ProgramData\ABAS Labs\Licensing". Then launch the utility again. it should prompt you with a window named "NTHUSIM Evaluation" and give you the option for "Permanent Activation". Select "Permanent Activation" and input your website Login and Password. If successfully activated a new window will pop up stating Activation Success. Then the utility will begin loading to the main menu.

I've filed a bug report that will address this issue in future versions. Nthusim Standard, Plus and HMD all need their own lic files, nsb files and install directories. Looks like HMD tries to use the same install directory and preference file location as Standard and Plus and that leads to incompatibilities.

Hopefully that will fix things. I apologize about the confusion. It's good we found this bug though so it can be fixed in the next version. Thanks,

-Brad
BHawthorne

Postby fikandrel » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:51 am

When u said, i had only one trial of activation, I was afraid,that my firewalls was blocking me,
but :
on my request (sent to you earlier), had response (from ip:69.163.139.42 - ps36245.dreamhost.com) :
MiUlSW52YWxpZCB1c2VybmFtZS9wYXNzd29yZCAoZmlrYW5kcmVsKSUlJSUxMzkyOTI1MjkzJSU=
cared to decode:
2%%Invalid username/password (fikandrel)%%%%1392925293%%

ill try again change my password, but I had no idea whats going on.... and why it isnt working ;(
fikandrel

Next

Return to Purchase, Activation & Account Support