[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4744: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4746: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4747: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4748: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3870)
NTHUSIM • View topic - Nephilims Virtual Simulator..

Nephilims Virtual Simulator..

Document the build progress for your screen or computer setup.

Postby The_Nephilim » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:40 am

OK I may persue this for a bit more..

So since I have to use an etching primer and some Automotive paint what would be a good color to paint it.. Should I just try and match the Current screen which is Grey and color match it too some automotive paint??
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:36 am

BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:58 pm

Hi Brad,

Here are some pictures of the Screens. Note how the words are misaligned one side is ok the other side is aligned up.. I have tried numerous settings to get them aligned but no luck yet.. I believe even with nThusim it stays misaligned. I will have to double check it.. I just wanted to get some pictures up real quick and here they are.

1. This first picture is of the Left most and Center Screen:

Hopefully these are ok and you can see the misalignment.. I am going to try again and see if nThusim takes care of it in game..

ThankYou
Gerald . ;)

2. The Next Image is of the Right most and Center screen:

The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:31 pm

Ah, you're talking about desktop. Desktop pre-warp goes in with Nthusim 4.0. Immersaview has had desktop working in SimVisuals and Warp since 2010. They're just now adding it into the consumer Nthusim utility though. Expect it soon. :)

There are three major render types -- DirectX, OpenGL and Desktop. Nthusim has always been DirectX and OpenGL. In order for Nthusim to break away from it's niche flight sim roots to be a more universal utility, we're adding in Desktop.
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:41 pm

Well No Actually this is just what I thought a better way to show you with the words on the desktop.... the same thing happens ingame. just looks worse ingame..
I knew about the nThusim being able to do Desktop warping.. but will wait for future release..

The quick fix is too buy the nThusim Software and warp the image as it worked when I did it altho I ONLY get a 10minute demo of it currently.. I was wondering tho why these projectors are misaligned on desktop and ingame as well...
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:27 am

Is it occurring in Nthusim 3.3 or 3.4? Which games in particular?
BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:29 am

OH NO it is NOt happening with nThusim. This is happening without the Software running.. when I run nThusim it fixes it just fine..

I am just trying to find a temporary fix until I buy nThusim..
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:32 am

BHawthorne

Postby The_Nephilim » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:50 pm

Well I did get it at 1 point the alignment it just does NOT stay once I get it all set.. It will be easier to maintain with nThusim it is just a waiting game till I get the Funds to Buy nThusim.. I was just trying to find out why my Sharp Projectors used to be fine and these ones cause so much trouble..

I am pretty close on the angles and alignment as I can get it aligned but when I first fire up the system it looks like those pics and how they are misaligned.. I can realign them but it does not stay set.. once I start a new game they resync and I loose alignment is all I am saying..

I will just put up with it till I get funds to purchase nThusim..
The_Nephilim

Postby BHawthorne » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:43 am

There are three major render pipeline types -- DirectX, OpenGL and Desktop. Nthusim will correct DirectX and OpenGL instances while Desktop is something that will be corrected in the future. The reason why it pops back and forth is because Desktop is not implemented in Nthusim 3.4. It corrects on all other render types.
BHawthorne

PreviousNext

Return to Project Build Logs