Warp and blend software for curve screens

Document the build progress for your screen or computer setup.

Postby BHawthorne » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:22 am

I apologize for the delay in making the diagram with more detailed information. Ran into some minor drama while rebuilding my computer upgrading from X58 to X99 motherboard. Windows 10 is giving me a bit of headaches and it took me awhile to find maximum stable on the 5820K overclock. Ended up with 4.375ghz but it's working great now.

What the active adapter does is it has a signal clock built into the adapter that regulates the signal clock of the output and it transcodes between DP -> HDMI. HDMI and DisplayPort do not speak in the same language, so it is transcoding DP -> HDMI ensuring the signal is correct for HDMI input into the projector.

-Brad
BHawthorne
Product Manager
Product Manager

Postby BHawthorne » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:53 am

Need clarification on the video card. Is your port configuration like this one or different? Looking through photos in Newegg GTX960 listings there are a few different port configurations. Just want to make sure before I diagram out on the wrong port setup.

BHawthorne
Product Manager
Product Manager

Postby windturbin » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:59 am

Been busy :D , here is my custom made extensions, solid as a rock! By moving the projectors back about 8 inches was able to fill my screen again without stretching too much.

Yes, that is the correct Video card. But no need for diagram, I figured out the cable config by trial and error, here is what worked.....

Thanks! for Nvidia surround advice, it actually improved the projection quality! Got rid of the snow and is more sharp! Was worth the trouble!

But now when executing IL2-1946, it hangs up at 50% loaded :cry: , when I go to task manager to shut it down, then it triggers loading the rest of the way :roll: , very annoying. For some reason IL2-1946 dose not like the set up. oh well, next hurdal, always something :)
windturbin

Postby BHawthorne » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:33 am

Simpits are always an adventure. :D

Looks good on the mount setup.
BHawthorne
Product Manager
Product Manager

Postby BHawthorne » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:34 pm

Is your IL-2 1946 launched from the Steam client? If so, turn off in-game chat in the Steam preferences.
BHawthorne
Product Manager
Product Manager

Previous

Return to Project Build Logs